您現在的位置是:首頁 > 足球

快問快答 - 好萊塢當紅影星西爾莎·羅南

  • 由 英語東 發表于 足球
  • 2022-03-31
簡介Yeah, absolutely

戈爾韋女孩什麼意思

影片載入中。。。

好萊塢高口碑影片《小婦人》在內地定檔,榮獲三次奧斯卡提名的西爾莎·羅南與導演格蕾塔·葛韋格繼《伯德小姐》之後再度合作,點燃了全球影迷的期待。《Vogue》專訪。

Okay。

好的。

Saoirse!

西爾莎!

Joe!

喬!

Thanks for taking the time to answer 73 questions。

謝謝你空出時間來回答73個問題。

I‘m honored。

是我的榮幸。

So honored also, myself, to be in London!

我也很榮幸來到倫敦。

I know。

我懂。

What are you doing in London?

你在倫敦做什麼?

Just packin’ up my suitcase, do you want to come in?

我只是在打包行李,你想進來嗎?

Yes!

想!

Great。

好啊。

Okay, how often, do you have downtime these days?

好的,那麼你最近多久能休息一次?

Oh gosh, it depends on how much I‘m workin’。

哦天啊,要看我有多少工作。

How should I spend my time right after this interview in London?

在這場訪問結束後,我該在倫敦做什麼?

Go get some food。

去吃些東西。

What‘s your favorite podcast right now?

你目前最喜歡的Podcast(播客)是什麼?

Still Processing。

《Still Processing 正在進行式》

Okay。 And you’re packing!

好的,你在打包呀。

I am。

是的。

So where are you off to?

你要去哪裡呢?

Goin‘ to Dublin。

都柏林。

Do you have any pets?

你有寵物嗎?

I do。

有的。

Do you collect anything?

你有蒐集什麼東西嗎?

Locks of hair。

頭髮。

Why?

為什麼?

Next question。

下一個問題。

What’s a cause that‘s close to your heart?

你最在意的慈善機構是什麼?

Eh, the ISPCC。

愛爾蘭虐童防治協會 (ISPCC)。

What book hasn’t been adapted that you would love to be a part of?

你最想參演哪一本尚未改編成劇本的書?

Well I can‘t tell you that, ’cause it is being adapted。

我不能告訴你,因為它正被改編成劇本。

Well can you at least tell me who you‘d cast as the lead?

那你能至少告訴我你會選誰當主角嗎?

Definitely me。

肯定是我。

Would you ever consider writing or directing?

你會考慮做編劇或是導演嗎?

I would, yeah。

會的。

What’s the most treasured thing that you own?

你最珍惜的東西是什麼?

Em。 。 。 gosh, it would be a toss up between this ring, which is my grandmother‘s, and my fine, fun friend, Pip。

天啊,可能會是這個戒指,這是我祖母的,或者我可愛的好朋友皮比。

Aw, Pip!

噢,皮比。

Yeah。

沒錯。

Hey, what skill did you have to learn on a film that you still utilize to this day?

你有哪個曾經為一部電影學習的技能,至今仍在使用?

I’m tryin‘ to keep up the French。

我在努力維持法語水平。

What real person in history would you love to portray on film?

你最想演出哪一位真實歷史人物?

Mary Queen of Scots。

蘇格蘭女王瑪麗一世。

Is it easier to play a character that resembles you, or someone living, or a completely fictitious one?

你覺得飾演一個與自己相似的角色簡單,還是某個在世的人物,或者一個完全虛擬的人物?

Easier to play someone fictitious, I would say。

我認為飾演一個虛擬人物比較簡單。

Easiest accent to nail?

最容易模仿的腔調是什麼?

Generic English。

普通英語。

Most difficult?

最難的呢?

Irish!

愛爾蘭語!

What’s something you always travel with?

你旅行時總會帶上什麼?

This!

這個!

Pretty obvious, yeah?

挺明顯的,不是嗎?

Yeah!

確實。

What‘s your favorite stamp in that passport?

那本護照裡你最喜歡的章是什麼?

New Zealand。

紐西蘭的。

What’s a stamp that you‘re dying to get in that passport?

你最想在那本護照裡增加哪個章?

India。

印度。

What was it like hosting SNL?

主持《週六夜現場》的感覺如何?

It was an absolute dream come true。

夢想成真的感覺。

So when you board that plane, window seat or aisle seat?

坐飛機時,你會坐窗邊還是走道旁?

Window!

窗邊!

Best habit?

最好的習慣是什麼?

Em。 。 。 writin’ in my journal before bed。

睡前寫日記。

Worst habit?

最壞的呢?

Bitin‘ my nails。

咬指甲。

What’s the best advice you ever received?

你得到的最好的建議是什麼?

Be nice to everyone and make your own cup of tea on set。

親切對待所有人,在片場為自己泡茶。

Come in!

請進!

Scariest movie ever made?

史上最恐怖的電影是什麼?

Get Out。

《逃出絕命鎮》。

What movie makes you laugh every single time?

哪一部電影讓你每看必笑?

Bridesmaids。

《伴娘》。

If you weren‘t acting, what do you think you’d be doing with your life?

如果不演戲,你覺得自己會從事什麼行業?

Probably directin‘ or workin’ in radio。

大概是導演,或在電臺工作。

Thanks!

謝謝!

You‘re welcome, ma’am。

不客氣,女士。

Come on down! It‘s tea time。

下來吧,是下午茶時間了。

Great。 What’s a film of yours you wish more people would pay attention to?

太好了。你拍過的電影中最希望大家更注意哪一部?

Ah。 。 。 How I Live Now。

《我的生存之道》。

Do you do your own stunts?

你會親自做特技動作嗎?

Yeah。

會的。

What‘s been the hardest?

哪一次最困難呢?

Probably being strapped to the bottom of a truck in the Sahara Desert for an hour。

大概是在撒哈拉沙漠裡被綁在卡車底下一個小時?

How did you roll out of that car in Ladybird?

你在《伯德小姐》中怎麼滾出車外的呢?

Well, I just opened the door and did a drop and roll。

我就開啟車門然後滾出去。

Alright, tea time。

好的,下午茶時間。

Tea time! Tea time!

下午茶!下午茶!

This is gonna be the best tea of your life。

這會是你此生喝過最好喝的茶。

Alright。

好啊。

Do you always prefer tea over coffee?

你一向都喜歡喝茶而不是咖啡嗎?

Yeah, always。

是的,一向如此。

Are we having tea with or without milk?

喝茶要加牛奶還是不加呢?

With milk。

加牛奶。

I should have known that。

我應該猜到的。

What’s your mandatory breakfast?

你的早餐必備是什麼?

Rye bread, mashed avocado on top, poached egg and spinach。

黑麥麵包,上面有酪梨泥,水煮荷包蛋和菠菜。

I‘m excited for this。

我很期待。

There we go。 There we go!

喝吧喝吧!

Now, your name Saoirse is often a topic of questioning。

你的名字西爾莎經常引起疑問。

Yeah。

是的。

What does that name mean?

這個名字的含義是什麼?

It means ’freedom‘。

它意味著“自由”。

So if you’re ever confused about how to pronounce my name, you can just call me, ‘Freedom’。

所以如果你不知道怎麼念我的名字,可以直接叫我“自由”。

What‘s the most creative pronunciation of your name you’ve ever heard?

你聽過最有創意的念你名字的發音是什麼?

Sally。 And。 。 。 Jasmine - which are。 。 。 two entirely different names。

薩莉,還有傑思敏,這是兩個截然不同的名字。

Do you have a middle name that‘s equally Gaelic and difficult to pronounce?

你也有愛爾蘭語裡很難發音的中間名嗎?

Unity。 Which, in Irish, is Una。

“團結”,愛爾蘭語是“尤娜”。

If you could, uh, make up your own name, like in Ladybird, what would it be?

如果你可以像《伯德小姐》一樣自創名字 ,會是什麼?

Em。 。 。 Princess Consuela Bananahammock。

嗯……康蘇維拉·香蕉吊床公主。(《老友記》的梗)

Alright!

好吧。

If I disappeared and was replaced with a historical figure, who would you want to be having tea with?

如果我消失然後被一位歷史人物取代,你會想和誰共進下午茶?

Definitely Mary Queen of Scots。

肯定是蘇格蘭女王瑪麗一世。

What costume, in all the films that you’ve been in, has been your favorite?

你演過的所有電影中,最喜歡哪一套服裝?

Em。 。 。 a beautiful floral skirt that I wore in Brooklyn。

我在《愛在他鄉》穿過的一條很美的碎花裙。

What‘s your all time greatest clothing purchase you’ve ever made?

你購入最棒的服飾單品是什麼?

I bought this beautiful, Saint Laurent bag, which is very, very fancy。

我買了一個很美的Saint Laurent包,非常非常精美。

Have you ever, uh, stolen anything from a wardrobe?

你有從某個衣櫃裡偷過東西嗎?

No。

沒有。

What‘s the most fashionable film character?

最時尚的電影角色是誰?

Any character that Audrey Hepburn’s ever played。

任何一個奧黛麗·赫本飾演過的角色。

Most iconic costume of any character ever?

所有角色穿過最經典的服裝是什麼?

That white dress that Marilyn Monroe wears in Some Like it Hot。

瑪麗蓮·夢露在《熱情如火》裡穿的那件白色洋裝。

Okay, can you, uh, yell the answer to the next question outside of this window, right here?

好的,你可以向這扇窗外大叫下一題的答案嗎?

Yeah, absolutely。

完全沒問題。

What‘s your favorite dessert?

你最喜歡的甜點是什麼?

I don’t like dessert, okay? !

我不喜歡甜點!

So you were born in Ireland, right?

你出生於愛爾蘭,對嗎?

No, I was actually born in the Bronx。

不是,我其實出生於紐約布朗克斯。

But you grew up in Ireland?

但是你在愛爾蘭長大的嗎?

I grew up in a tiny little town called Ardattin。

我在一個叫做阿達庭的小鎮長大。

And, how often do you visit home?

你多久會回家一次?

As often as I can。

能回就回。

What do you miss most about Ireland when you‘re away?

你離家後最想念愛爾蘭的什麼東西?

The craic!

歡樂的氣氛(音同:快克,一種毒品)。

The crack。 。 。

快克嗎……

Not the drug。 It’s fun。

不是毒品,是“歡樂”的意思。

Oh okay。

好的。

Thanks for clarifying!

謝謝你的澄清。

How well do you speak the Irish language?

你的愛爾蘭語有多流利?

Eh, pretty well。

挺流利的。

Can you answer the next question in a little bit of Irish?

你可以用一點愛爾蘭語回答下個問題嗎?

Yeah。

好啊。

On average, how many scripts do you read each week?

你每週平均閱讀多少劇本?

Mmm。 。 。 A dó。

兩本(愛爾蘭語)。

That‘s the telephone!

電話響了。

That’s normally how it sounds。

電話一般都這麼響。

What is the first movie that you remember seeing?

你印象中看過的第一部電影是什麼?

Titanic。

《泰坦尼克號》。

It‘s a classic。

經典。

Hello?

嗨?

Dave! How’s it goin‘?

戴夫!你好嗎?

How’s Linda?

琳達好嗎?

And the kids?

孩子們呢?

Oh my God, she‘s eight years-old now! That’s so crazy。

天啊,她已經八歲啦,真不可思議。

Okay, I‘ll tell him。

好的,我會轉告他。

Taxi’s here。

計程車到了。

True or false, your mom is the best plus one at award ceremonies。

是非題,你的母親是去頒獎典禮最棒的攜伴賓客。

True。

是的。

You gave Timothee Chalamet a fake ID。

你曾經給提莫西·查拉梅假證件。

False。

沒有。

You‘re one of seven children。

你是七個孩子中的一個。

That’s absolutely false。

完全錯誤。

Ed Sheeran has you tattooed on his body。

艾德·希蘭把你紋在他身上了。

Eh。 。 。 he doesn‘t have me tattooed onto his body, but he does have my handwritin’ tattooed onto his body。

他沒有把我刺青在身上,但是他身上的確有我的手寫字。

Speaking of that guy, does this interview remind you of that Galway Girl music video you were starring in?

說到他,這場訪談是否讓你想起那個你主演的《戈爾韋的女孩》MV?

Yeah, it‘s exactly the same。

沒錯,一模一樣。

What song makes you cry?

哪首歌會讓你掉淚?

Em。 。 。 Song to the Siren by This Mortal Coil and Sweet Baby James by James Taylor。

This Mortal Coil樂團的《Song to the Siren》還有詹姆斯·泰勒的《Sweet Baby James》。

What’s the most overworn item in your wardrobe?

你的衣櫃裡最常穿的單品是什麼?

Probably these trainers。

大概是這雙運動鞋。

Secret skill or talent?

你有什麼秘密技能或才能嗎?

I have no secret skills or talents。

我沒有秘密技能或什麼才能。

What‘s the talent that you wish you had?

你希望自己有哪項才能?

Probably jugglin’ because, I reckon, I would make an amazing juggler。

大概是玩雜技,因為我覺得我會是很棒的雜技演員。

Oh。 。 。 jeez。 What‘s something you learned recently that completely blew your mind?

天啊。最近有什麼事讓你非常驚訝?

There are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos。

世上的假火烈鳥比真火烈鳥還多。

Hmm。 。 。 What’s your favorite color to wear?

你最喜歡穿什麼顏色?

Eh。 。 。 red and。 。 。 blue?

紅色或藍色?

What‘s your favorite look you’ve worn on the red carpet?

你最喜歡的紅毯服裝是什麼?

Probably the Calvin Klein dress to the Oscars, it was pink。

大概是去奧斯卡典禮的那套粉色Calvin Klein禮服。

Which one of these dogs, ah, do you want to own?

你想要養這上面的哪一隻狗?

That one。

那隻。

That‘s a good choice。

選的好。

Yeah。

是吧。

What jumps out at you in a good script?

你會特別注意到好劇本的什麼特色?

Good pace。

好的節奏。

Growing up on movie sets, what was it like leaving a production and jumping on to the next?

在片場上長大的你,離開一個劇組到下一個的感覺如何?

It was really sad。

非常難過。

Speaking of sad, last question。

說到難過,最後一個問題。

Oh no! (Question number 73! )

噢不!(第73個問題!)

What’s the biggest misconception Americans have about the Irish?

美國人對愛爾蘭人最大的誤解是什麼?

The Irish goodbyes are not real, it‘s not a real thing, America, okay?

“愛爾蘭式告別”不是真的(意指:不辭而別),沒這回事。

Hah! Really?

真的嗎?

Well, look this interview was。 。 。

好的,這場訪談非常……

Could you just turn off that record player for me, please?

可以麻煩你幫我關掉那個唱片機嗎?

Oh sure, absolutely。

當然沒問題。

This is such a cool record。

這個唱片好酷。

Saoirse?

西爾莎?

Saoirse?

西爾莎?

Huh。 Okay。

好吧。

Top